Friday, May 14, 2010

Having a Moment

It came on suddenly - unexpected and seemingly impossible.

I have every reason to feel overwhelmed right now. The house is torn apart as we remodel two rooms and the items from those rooms are scattered about the house wherever we could find free space. The rest of the house is dirty from remodeling and general neglect. My inbox has too many unread messages and my Facebook account is even worse. A cold attacked me today and my head weighs 100 pounds, I swear. AND, to top it off, I have a task list long enough to wrap around the entire world - TWICE.

Yes, even with all that screaming at me, peace paid me a visit. It came in the form of a warm email from a friend. One that made me tip my head and smile as I read it. Beautiful. Peaceful. Calming.

Peace. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment