Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Garden Song

On the first day of this week my garden gave to me....

1 and 1/2 wrinkly zucchini

On the second day of this week my garden gave to me

Two green bell peppers
and 1 and 1/2 wrinkly zucchini

On the third day of this week my garden gave to me

3 red tomatoes
2 green bell peppers
and 1 and 1/2 wrinkly zucchini

On the fourth day of this week my garden gave to me

215 green beans

Yes, listen as this song comes to a screeching halt. I said it. Two-hundred fifteen green beans. No exaggeration. I counted them myself just to see how many there were!


Zac got his wish - we certainly have green beans on hand! We've been harvesting at least this many each week for the last two weeks. Today when I was picking I saw new flowers blossoming. Looks like we'll be eating green beans for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment