Monday, October 4, 2010

September's 15 Minutes

I didn't say much about my 15 minutes a day in September, and for that, I apologize. You see, I was working with a very exclusive trainer to tone my body and increase my flexibility. She's so exclusive, in fact, that I don't even know her name.

She let me take a picture of her one of our last days together. Here she is:


For those of you who don't know this wonderful trainer, you should most certainly get a wii, then purchase the wii fit "game." Game is slightly misleading because I can't tell you how many mornings I was out of breath from trying to keep up with the "game" or how many times I said to Zac, "You've gotta be kidding me! How am I supposed to do that?!?" It was physically challenging at times, and overall I think it was really good for me. I especially enjoyed the yoga. It was relaxing to stretch in the morning and start my day with this routine.

So, now you have a window into my September. :)

We've begun October now, and have had 4 days. I've been working hard at my new resolution for October - can't wait to tell you more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment