Monday, May 21, 2012

Feven's Cell Phone Use


No way, Mom.  I've been here a month already?  Can I pleeaase use your phone to call my friends?
Hey Fasi, it's Feven.  I wanted to check in with you to see how things have been going.
Nuri!  It's so good to hear your voice! 
Oh, Esayas.  My mom just goes wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa.  I wish she spoke Amharic.
Aben, is that you?  You're breaking up a little.  Walk to the playroom, I think you get good reception there.  By the way, I learned to kick a ball, so we can play ball next time I see you.
Here's a kiss for you, crib neighbor E!  I hope your case passes court soon.  Me and my mom pray for you and your family.
What's up, M?  I heard your parents are coming soon!
Hey Ephy!  I saw some pictures of you on your mom's blog.  She is in love with you!

Oh my goodness, Bek is soooo dreamy!
I'm all done for today - thanks mom!  It's good to talk to my friends again!









3 comments:

  1. Best post EVER! She is such a doll. I know you guys are having so much fun with her being home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet and funny! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa NicholsonMay 22, 2012 at 7:39 PM

    That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't wait to meet Feven and visit with you two wonderful people again, if I ever have enough time and money to come to MN! Let me know if you are ever in the St. Louis area. :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete