Sunday, November 7, 2010

November's 15 minutes

October was a busy one for my business. Even though it's over and I'm not technically working 15 minutes a day on Spectrum of Amber, there is still much to be done and much being done!

Moving into November I find myself in a slump. The only thing I've been doing consistently in November is worrying. I definitely spend more than 15 minutes a day worrying.

Yes, I know I can't count that as my New Year's Resolution. Who wants to worry? Somehow, even though I know I don't like worrying and I don't want to do it, I still do it. Are you ever like that? What do you do to cope? How do you move on from worrying to enjoying life?

1 comment:

  1. let go and let God, that's what I do.
    But there's a lot of grace in there, because letting go is hard for me to do.

    ReplyDelete