Monday, April 11, 2011

Dress Shopping

Tonight I went dress shopping with a friend and had a blast! There's something liberating about trying on things that aren't your usual style. I think the key is being able to laugh at yourself.

A few laughs from the evening:

A dress that was so short that it would have made a better shirt.
A dress that was so tight on the backside that I thought I was going to get stuck!
A flap on my friend's dress that was supposed to be decorative, but just looked like the stitching on the dress came out.
A dress we called "The Carpet Dress" because the fabric looked just like carpet.

I wish I would have brought my camera so you could laugh as well. I guess you'll just have to go to a nearby store and have your own dress adventure! Remember, try on something that's not your usual style! It's always good for a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment