Monday, October 10, 2011

Life Mission Statement, part 2

Following up from Friday's blog on a Life Mission Statement, I want to share with you a few things that I know for sure will make the cut for me.

Growing in my relationship with God
This one is a necessity for me. I don't want to be stagnant; I want to know Him more. This involves personal Bible study, prayer, church, and workshops or conferences.

Loving and caring for those who have been entrusted to me
This includes caring for my husband, children, and extend family, as well as the communities I find myself in such as church small group and Zac's band.

Caring for the environment and teaching others to do the same
This one got major passion points when I was dreaming up ideas for my mission statement. I got so excited to teach others about ways we can reuse. I have all sorts of ideas for gatherings at my house where we can do projects that reuse old things. Also, I enjoy farmers' markets, cooking from scratch, gardening, etc, etc, etc. This one is certainly a God-given passion and needs to stay on my list.

What made the cut for you? Which ones are you on the fence about? Which ones were easy for you to eliminate? I can't wait to hear from you as you go through this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment