Friday, July 27, 2012

Ethiopia 2 - Thanks for Joining Me!

Thank you for joining me as I walked back through our trip to Ethiopia to bring Feven home.  It meant a lot to share stories and pictures with you.  I have more of both, but you'll just have to ask about them next time you see me!  :)

In case you missed an entry, here is the compiled list of posts about our second trip:
  1. The Explanation of My Silence
  2. Preparations
  3. New Friends
  4. Reuniting
  5. So Close, But Not Yet
  6. My Daughter's Hometown
  7. Scared Eyes
  8. A Beggar, A To-Go Box, and How My Life Changed Forever
  9. Guest House
  10. God Trying to Get Through to Me
  11. 18 Gifts
  12. A Trip to the Clinic
  13. A Common Mishap
  14. Sleeping
  15. Hello Again (meeting Feven's mother a second time)
  16. The (Long) Plane Ride Home
  17. The Palace
  18. Hard at Work
  19. Goodbye...For Now

Thanks again for taking an interest in Ethiopia and our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment