Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Olympics

I am really getting into the Olympics this year.  Not only am I excited to cheer on our American athletes, but I'm also excited to cheer on the Ethiopian athletes.  Zac and I have been closely following the running events with Ethiopians competing.  It's been so much fun!  I think our interest has certainly been heightened by our trips this year to Ethiopia, but also because we are starting to understand how important running is to this country.  And, of course, there's Feven.  :)

The races thus far have been aired during Feven's naps, but the women's marathon was on Sunday morning from 5am-7:30am.  We watched the last 4 miles together as a family and it was so exciting!  We tried to teach Feven to cheer for Ethiopia.  This is what we got:




Not a bad start!  That last picture looks like she's practicing her finish.  Maybe we'll have a runner on our hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment