Sunday, March 7, 2010

Clean Kitchen Counters

I don't know what it is, but when the counters are uncluttered in the kitchen, I get the urge to cook. It's such a relief to walk through the kitchen and not see a single dirty dish taking up all that counter space. I guess the feeling might be like a painter with a blank canvas in front of her. Oooh the anticipation of what to cook up next! And with all that counter space, I can easily cook two...or three...or four things at a time!

I absolutely love it. Today's uncluttered kitchen counters helped to make a delicious loaf of banana bread, some chewy oatmeal raisin cookies, and a pot of white chicken chili. I think I can still get some more out of those counters. I have some granola in the works right now....

Clean Counters with all their possibilities are inspiring.

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny- I feel like I need to have clean counters before I can cook too. :)

    ReplyDelete