Monday, March 15, 2010

TODAY!

Today is inspiring! The weather is invigorating, the smell of spring intoxicating. Upon arriving home, I throw open the windows and stand in the gentle breeze wafting in. I'm all smiles. The sunlight dances on the walls, and I feel grateful for the sun and the fact that I'm home when the sun is still out. My feet lift off the floor as I jump around in excitement.

With the fresh air coming in, I mix together a smoothie. Ripping lettuce for a salad, I think of all the fresh produce to come in the months ahead. I sit down and again feel the cool air on my skin.

I LOVE IT!

There is simply everything to love about spring and those first nice days. We have been waiting so long! It's a sweet, sweet day. I have enough inspiration for the rest of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment