Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 12 - Indulge!

For today's 15-minute project, you will need boots and a shovel. You are coming over to my house to help me shovel the driveway.

Just kidding!

Today I want you to think back to your childhood and some of the special Christmas treats you loved. Did you like the candy canes? How about the bell-shaped chocolates? Did you love gum drops, or maybe frosted cut-out cookies?

One of my favorite Christmas treats is the Kemps Christmas trees or snowmen ice cream treats.


My Grandma used to give those to my cousins and I at the kids' table after our Christmas supper. They always make me think of Grandma, and also of the fun we cousins would have in the kitchen.

So, today I'm eating one of these snowmen and thinking of Grandma and my wonderful cousins. What treat will you indulge in today?


No comments:

Post a Comment