Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14 - Christmas Cruise!

I hope you found yourself in the Christmas story yesterday. I think I'm one of the 3 kings, searching for the special baby and waiting with eager anticipation to see him for myself.

Today's activity - boy, I can hardly wait! - is to go cruisin'. When I was younger, my family used to pile into the van and drive around to look at Christmas lights. We'd usually have some Christmas music on; more often than not it would be Mannheim Steamroller. :) We'd ooh and ahh as we drove by the impressive displays.

Tonight after supper, grab a travel mug of hot cocoa, hop in the car, and check out the lights in your neighborhood. I hear Caribou has $2 medium hot drinks today, so I recommend starting there! Pop in a Christmas CD, or tune your radio to a Christmas station and enjoy!

If you're in the Twin Cities area, I recommend heading over to the Summit/Grand Ave area to check out the lights. Gorgeous!

Let me know if you have any recommendations for great Christmas displays, and maybe I'll see you out crusin' tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment