Monday, December 20, 2010

December 20 - Thankful ABC's

Well, I was finally able to buy someone coffee yesterday! After church, Zac and I got in the drive-thru at Caribou Coffee and I prayed and prayed for someone to get behind us! "Would I be able to treat someone today," I wondered. Sure enough, a little blue car with two lucky winners pulled in behind us. I was delighted when we were able to buy them coffee.

Where's the picture of my snow angel from yesterday's activity, you ask? Well, you'll just have to check back later!

Now, on to today's topic...thankfulness. When I was a camp counselor, we'd sometimes have the kids write out their Thankful ABC's as a devotional. All you'll need for this is a computer or a pen and paper. Begin thinking of something you're thankful for for every letter of the alphabet. Here are my Thankful ABC's:

Autumn colors, Birds chirping, Crisp nights, Donuts (jelly-filled), Excitement, Friends, Grandparents, Home, Inspiration, Joy, Kindness, Laughter, Mochas, Nodding off on the couch, Openness, Prayer, Quiet evenings, Rest, Snowy Saturdays, Tree-huggers, Unity, Voices singing, Whimsy, Xerox machines, Youth, Zeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment