Monday, December 6, 2010

Yesterday, December 5

My apologies for not posting an activity for us yesterday! My Internet was actually down and what a strange thing that was! I wanted to pay bills, but I do nearly all of our bill pay online. I wanted to see if my friend wrote to me about dinner next weekend, but we couldn't access our email. I wanted to check the weather, but no Kare11 website for me! It was a strange feeling, but also liberating at the same time. I had to relax! What is that?!?

That event has made me decide that yesterday's activity (to most likely be done today!) is to unplug for 15 minutes or more. Shut off your computer AND phone. Don't worry, tragedy will likely NOT strike your loved ones in those 15 minutes, so you will be just fine to turn off the phone. :)

Enjoy being unplugged! Listen to the quiet. Let your soul find rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment