Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope that you joyously rang in the new year over the weekend. I had a quieter evening on New Year's Eve than in past years, but it was wonderful just the same.

Starting a new year feels so good. It's a book with blank pages, all yet to be written. It's a fresh start and a hopeful beginning. I look forward to 2011 with much enthusiasm and anticipation.

I'm still debating about a New Year's resolution. Last year's was fun and diverse, and I'm coming up short with ideas for this year. Oh, there are the bad habits I can try to break, or the aspirations I can try to achieve, or the commitments to relax more...but nothing jumps out at me right now.

Where are you at with a New Year's resolution? Is it something you like to do? How do you help yourself be successful in meeting your goal? I'd love to hear about your New Year's resolution if you made one!

No comments:

Post a Comment